11/21/2012

Nicky

Today is Focus on Nicky Day. Lately I've not been too fond of... FoND? Lol.

Nicky's been inactive for so long it's hard to get back to RPing him. I've had these short active spells in the past few years but nothing too extravagant since his early twenties. I've revamped his character a little from his early twenties, so it's not like I'm going right back into the goof ball he was back then.

I've been using this one character development sheet thingy as I finally jot down things about Nicky that's made me love RPing him in the past. Most of it is obviously stuff that rarely comes up in RP, but I'm hoping that by finally writing this down, it'll be much easier to reply to his messages.. I need to find a way to reconnect with my beloved puppet.

I know I've been ignoring his RP parters for way too long now. One reply a month or even one every two weeks is just not an acceptable pace when I'm responding to some of my other character's pms pretty much on a daily basis.

So instead of deciding to kill Nicky off too (which I'm sure would just kill me), I need to put in the effort and find a way to RP him.

I'll try and focus solely on him today, as he certainly deserves it, but I might respond to the odd message here and there on the rest of my lot too.

Toodles!


Danko Jones is my go-to music whenever I'm trying to RP Nicky. It just fits him perfectly..

No comments:

Post a Comment