11/24/2012

CIA

Oh wow. I never realized just how off I've been lately. Last week Nika's single made it to the TOP-40 radio charts and it took me a week and a half to notice. Ffs!

And here I was thinking of finding her a band mate and starting from scratch because she seems to move nowhere.. She's been stuck doing incredible/perfect gigs forever now. Not to even mention it's a bitch to try and work on a repertoire when there's just one person in charge of composing the songs..

Maybe a band mate wouldn't be such a bad idea after all...


PS: It's my day off, expect me to reply to all the unanswered messages that've piled up. I just need to wake up first..

...

Five hours later: I'm so proud of myself! I'm all caught up on Izzie, Hazel AND Nera. Now only Nicky left and I've actually done everything I set out to do today.

...

Oh my. I did it. I have absolutely no unanswered messages left. Hoooly crap. Now it's time to focus on the new site/blog/thingy. If I'll someday get it at least to a decent shape and have it released to the roaring public. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment