10/25/2012

Ramblings

OK, I've decided not to wait till Nakisha's tour is over to let her go. It seems like I just keep stretching this out and nothing happens. And that is surprisingly stressful! I feel like I'm turning to one of those attention wh -- err, drama queens, who talk about killing their chars (/quitting the game) and never go through with it anyway. All talk, no action.

I have every intention of letting her go in peace.. It just seems to take balls to give her the poison, balls I don't seem to have. I'm hopeless, I know.

I've just had Naki for such a long time that I can't help but to have mixed feelings! But I do know it's for the best.. So as soon as I make all the arrangements, I'm going through with it. With as little RP as possible! It's going to be tough enough already. I've grown very fond of my pixels..

OK, enough rambling, time for business..


PS: I'm glad you weren't taken by the aliens.

2 comments:

  1. May be a few more days. I will get my computer back on Sunday :) as soon as I find the patience/energy to really to everything on my phone I will!

    ReplyDelete