10/28/2012

Cabin Crazy

Oops. So the weekend just flew by without me even noticing it. I wasn't planning on being away all weekend but.. When you're home-bound during the week due to... well, everyone else being at work and at the uni, one gets a little cuckoo. And judging by the hangover and overall busyness of my weekend, I've managed to let out enough steam to survive the next few days at home again.

OK, Popo-wise, I'm trying to set some goals for this week! Hell, I'll be at home anyway so I might as well get to the more arduous tasks.. And yes, I'm lazy. It's the only reason there is a check list in the first place.

Here we go.
 Finish the final task for Nakisha and fly her to NYC.
☐  Finally start downsizing my herd of characters (aka kill off Naki)
☐  Figure out a way to RP it. Don't get too emotional, you loony.
☐  Try and figure out what to do with Nika.
☐  Reply to all my PMs...
☐  ....including Nicky's.

Went to see Brave today! Big, big Disney fan this lunatic behind the screen is, yes she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment