10/10/2012

Greetings from bed

Today, besides venturing out to go see a possible flat (and regretting it later as I almost passed out in the train), I've done nothing but focused on breathing and sleeping (doing both at the same time is still a bit iffy, but so far I've succeeded), and whenever I've been awake, I've kept myself entertained by watching old episodes of TBBT..

Laying in bed under what I can only assume is a thousand blankets is cosy, I tells yah! You know, if you ignore the fact that I'm sick as crap again. But seeing how the drugs for my wrist actually seem to work at least, I might just get to replying to a PM or two.

 I'll get to the RP tomorrow! Send something new and exciting and I might just ignore breathing properly for long enough to focus on writing! That being said, though, I'm going back to sleep..


1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better, dear... looking forward to seeing a reply (hopefully my topic was new and exciting enough!), and rest well. *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete