10/26/2012

Problem

I've realized I have a problem. I spend way too much time picking the songs I sometimes link to my characters' blogs! I don't just pick songs I like, I reject the ones that don't go just perfectly with the tone of the blog and the situation my chars find themselves in. Each blog has a reason behind it, and each song is the same.

Way too often I find myself searching for the lyrics just so there isn't something that doesn't fit - or just to make sure I've understood the meaning of the song correctly.

Ffs.

I should seek help.

2 comments:

  1. This is a story I know. Same goes for what version/recording/video/live that I decide to use. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah. It's fun, though. I've found plenty of new artist while trying to find just the perfect song for blogs.. :P

      Delete