7/16/2012

Updates

After hours and hours of queueing to various places (the doctor's for lab tests and X-rays, the bank, the police station etc.) I'm finally home and absolutely knackered. Trying to get by with no wallet, driver's licence or insurance cards is a bitch, I can tell you!
I've been calling from one place to another to get everything fixed and I'm finally starting to get some clarity to this whole thing. Damn you pickpockets! *shakes fist in air*

Anywho, I'm now home and hopefully soon motivated enough to tackle the humongous pile of PMs I have waiting. All my lovely charries deserve my attention so it might be a while till I manage to reply to them all but.. As said, I'm doing my best here! But in order to get some clarity and check up on my crooked creations, here's a "short" update;

Nakisha is basicly RP-less (which is truly a shame), she's touring non-stop with her hubby and at the moment, they're planning on changing from playing Jazz to Modern Rock. Final change before their retirement and whatnot. From Latin to Jazz, she's now finally returning closer to where she once began. MR might lack the spit-you-in-the-face-and-tell-you-to-fuck-off attitude that punk had, but it fits Naki much better than latin or jazz has.

Nika is on tour as well, right now struggling with keeping her tour going with the club owners being absent and whatnot. I'm thinking of just pulling her away and cancelling the shows that'll fail anyway due to unchanged ticket prices that've killed her ticket sales. But returning back to NYC and taking a short break to get everything back together (and to find a new blues club chain) will hopefully give room for some entertaining RP between Nika, her wife and their little family.

Nicky is.. all over the place. There's a char that I just can't channel! RPing him normally is a lot of fun but lately I've found myself struggling with every single PM.. He's now on a hiatus of sorts while I get myself back in his head and get the RP going again.

Nera is following her hubby on tour at the moment. She's stable and as fun to play as ever. Basically nothing to tell here. Nera, who used to be my ultimate fuck-up, found her place in the world years ago and for some reason I still find the motivation to play her. Yay! <3
Oh and I even found a new face for her. I'm beaming with pride here! I overcame some of my OCD obstacles and found someone I actually like!

Izzie. Izzie, Izzie, Izzie.. My Nika 2.0 has managed to screw up quite royally this time and it's bringing me a ton of highly entertaining drama RP. With her relationship in trouble, she's switching between drinking her sorrows away and bitching/moaning/freaking out to her friends about the whole situation. Everyone knows I worship drama like this and love RPing such events. Especially when you know the people you're RPing with and can trust not to get completely screwed over in the end (and/or want to screw over anyone involved in return).. This also gives me the opportunity to OCD over songs to link on her blogs. There are so many! And I love finding stuff that fits and speaks for my chars. These days Izzie seems to be my source for amusement on so many levels. I let my OCD run wild!

Hazel is finally back in NYC for a change and she's looking for trouble. So if anyone has chars around her age (preferably the same age or older) that can help me corrupt her, send me a PM!  I'm planning to go crazy with this one so any type of crazy crooked RP is welcome. I need people tougher than her to screw her up! Or anyone with a diabolical mind will do. ;)

The rest of my younger chars (the two I have left, lol) are still practically without RP and it's fine. Sure Noah just turned seven and he's able to reply to PMs now, so if there's anyone out there willing to help me develop this char, I'm up for it. Sure it means I'll probably be slow as a snail but with chars this young, maybe they don't need your undivided attention all the time..

Anyway, I'm on sick leave (yes, again) for a few days so I'll hopefully have the time and energy to start replying to all the PMs and do what I love - which in this case obviously means RP.

Hugs and kisses,
M

PS: Thanks to everyone who sent me blog commets and PMs about the girl in the last blog post. I now I have the name of possible future Hazel, whoop!

Just because it made me smile.

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully Zander is diabolical enough to help with the corruption! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, he's doing a good job so far! ;)

    ReplyDelete