7/05/2012

Release the inner psycho

It's no secret that I OCD over a lot of meaningless things in this game. Skills, stars, relationship bars.. Yeah, let's scratch that. I OCD over every little thing in this game. And one of those things happens to my my chars' avatars.

While other people switch their chars race on a weekly basis, I can't bring myself to even search for new faces. I've tried not to use random pics of random people I find on the interwebz. I want a face that fits my character, specific features I can picture when I RP. And for long, my four pre-inactive era chars, the original Corbin clan has had their faces. (Naki: Rachelle Lefevre, Nika: Briana Evigan, Nicky: Ian Crawford, Nera: Emma Stone)

But seeing how I used those faces for a long, looong time, I'm finally starting to think I need to pick new faces for everyone. I've now conquered Naki, Nika and Nicky so far. Well Nicky has yet to get a proper face but at least he's not the afro-headed goof he used to be. Now there's just Nera left.

And now I'm completely and utterly stuck. I can't find a single face that I think would fit Nera. I've spent weeks now, every now and then trying to search for someone that'd fit her and.. Nothing.

Gah.

OCD go to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment