8/25/2012

Bewitched

It's starting to seem I came home a day early to a bewitched laptop, and I just have no patience to fight with it. Unless I manage to track down a friend with an extra laptop lying around, I'll probably be without one till I get this fixed.

Sure I have a phone which I can use to check on things and possibly write a few replies if I get bored (or my Popo withdrawal symptoms get too intense) but.. Being without a laptop/logging in on my phone all the time might just be what my injured wrist needs. I shouldn't be putting any strain on my right hand/wrist/elbow/whatever anyway, so this might be just what the doctor ordered..

So if you don't see me online as often as I usually am, worry not, I'm not dead. Just blame the angry laptop gods who are refusing to let my baby work properly.

Bear with me
<3, M

If only I had a handy Swede around to help me too...

EDIT: Change "bewitched" to actually "possessed by a demon". Even with a wireless keyboard+mouse compromise, the whole thing keeps flipping out ON and OFF. I doubt there's any hope for this piece of shit..

No comments:

Post a Comment